Every wonder about hiring an elegant, fun, and dynamic belly dancer for your Orlando Wedding Reception Entertainment? Entertainment choices can mean the difference between a boring wedding reception and an exciting one. With so many options out there, choosing a belly dancer can be a unique and family-friendly experience guests will rave about for years to come.
A belly dancer from Bellydance By Jennifer Inc. is the best choice for couples who seek classy, engaging, and fun Wedding Reception Entertainment. A high caliber show the whole family can enjoy is ideal for any wedding.
From the impressive props, to the flow of silks, to balancing acts with sword or candles, to a funny belly dance persona, a belly dancer such as Jennifer can create funny and exciting moments at your Orlando Wedding Reception.
As many of my couples know, not all belly dancers are created equal, so examining the belly dancers resume is essential to finding the right one. The belly dancer should be the most talented in the state (see if they have won any awards, teach or train full time, and perform full-time), must have a wealth of performance experience, should be respected in the belly dance community, she have high reviews and must look the part. Beware of pretty faces with limited dance experience and community respect.
Jennifer is the ONLY world champion professional belly dance artist in Orlando, FL and the whole of Central Florida and goes above and beyond the criteria above. She is the top belly dancer for your wedding not only because she is highly demanded, but because (as most brides love to find out) she was also an event supervisor before becoming a full time belly dancer!
Jennifer’s goal is to let her brides concentrate on the wedding and feel at ease that she has everything taken care of. She coordinates the perfect shows, touches base with the DJ and coordinators, and fulfills her bride’s wishes as a performer at Wedding Receptions in Orlando.
The breakdown of a belly dance wedding reception show is as follows:
1. Entrance with huge Isis wings/veil, (or if fire is permitted) Candle Tray or Shamadan
2. A “Time to Impress” song where the belly dancer shows her style, showmanship and abilities
3. Balance act with sword or candle tray where captivating the audience with difficult balancing acts is the goal
4. A dynamic drum solo finale where a talented belly dancer shows off the most technically challenging and inspiring belly dance movements to get the audience ready to dance
5. The Bride and Groom portion is next. Here Jennifer invites the newlyweds to give belly dance a spin
6. Lastly guests, family members, children, and basically everyone is invited to dance a fun, modern, and upbeat track to get the guests comfortable on the dance floor.
The result is a contagious mix of laughter, dancing, and utter joy as the guests and belly dancer dance to their hearts content.
The fantastic transition from the dinner portion of a wedding reception to the entertainment/ dance section is what makes the belly dance show a MUST at your wedding reception.
If you are searching for the absolute BEST professional for your Orlando Wedding Reception Entertainment, Orlando belly dancer Jennifer from Bellydance By Jennifer Inc. is the most highly demanded and trusted specialist for weddings. Check out her wedding packages page to get an idea of pricing and how belly dance can best fit into your wedding.