FAQ’s About Hiring an Orlando Bellydancer
Will You Bring The Music?
Yes, I will bring all of my music on an iPod. You do not need to worry about a thing. If the event is held at a residence, I will even bring my own portable Bose sound system to ensure that there is a loud system to play my music on. The portable Bose is ideal for smaller events (up to 30 people in a living room or outdoor lanai area).
I recommend that you contact a DJ if you have more guests or a larger space. More sound power will be necessary to accommodate a larger space.
How Much Space Do You Need?
The more the better jaja! At the absolute minimum, a 10′ x 10′ space will suffice. As far as arrangement, a “U-shape set up is ideal or a set up where the audience is all in front of me and I take up the entire back of the space. This is preferred as no one will see the back of me. Everyone will have a clear view of all that is occurring with props and show numbers.
My Party Is Out Of State. Can You Come Entertain At My Party?
These are always super flattering requests! I do travel out of state or internationally to perform for corporate events and private parties (I have even been hired to perform internationally in B.V.I. for example). So the answer is “yes”, I can definitely entertain your guests if they don’t live in Orlando. In addition to my performance fee, you will also need to factor in my fees for the travel, lodging, and a food voucher. Contact me if you would like me to help you coordinate this.
How Do We Tip You?
I allow guests to tip me yes, but only in the form of a money shower. If you hire me then you can also provide an envelope with the tip after the performance, or do so electronically on my HIRE page. I know many guests get excited and have seen body tipping on T.V. but I do not allow it at all and respect your cooperation. Here is a BLOG POST I wrote on the subject to guide you on appropriate behavior regarding this.
Why Are Your Prices Higher Than The Other Bellydancers I Called?
Why would you pay more for a Bentley compared to a Kia? The answer is simple, quality. I have the vast experience, top awards, continual training, high-end look, master level show standards and the personality to put you at ease. Let’s be frank…when you are hiring a bellydancer for your Orlando wedding reception or birthday party, quality is not something you want to skimp on.
Cheaper DOES NOT= Better. In fact, the lower the price (even just $50), the less the experience level. I understand everyone has different situations, and my Easy Payment Plan Option can ease any monetary anxiety if that appeals to you.
Why Should I Hire You Instead of Another Dancer?
- I am an internationally renowned, multi-award winning, World Champion Bellydancer. How many dancers can say that? Read my ABOUT page to read the list of all my awards.
- Strong Showmanship: You don’t just want a pretty face in a pretty costume. You want an entertainer with emotion, energy, and humor. I ENTERTAIN and get the guests dancing, laughing, and emotionally involved in the show.
- I used to be an event supervisor: Before I worked full time as a belly dancer at birthday parties and weddings, I was an event supervisor pulling off lavish events across Florida for celebrity parties, wealthy clients, and huge corporate events and weddings. Let’s just say, I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING
- Easy To Work With: No diva here! I enjoy working with you to create fabulous belly dance event shows the entire family can enjoy. I pride myself in making the process easy, stress free and pleasant.
- Watch The Videos: Once you watch and compare, you will see what a high-level bellydance performer is like and how that compares visually, technically, and emotionally with everyone else.