The time change has come along, and the days are beginning to feel warmer. Spring is here and what better way to celebrate your birthday, wedding, or corporate event than with a sophisticated and professional belly dancer! Although I belly dance full time in Orlando, from Spring until the end of Fall I get numerous calls asking me to perform all around Florida and beyond to add an exciting touch to your special day. So why should you be Hiring a Belly Dancer for your Orlando wedding, birthday and, special event? Well, it comes down to a few common reasons:
– You want to add a unique and fun performance that will break the ice and have your guests up dancing
– You would like to give a nod to your cultural background with a classy middle eastern performance
– Your sick of seeing the same old routine at every wedding/birthday and want to stand out and be remembered
– You have seen me perform, think I am fantastic, and were looking for an excuse to hire me right away!
The list can go on and on but when it comes down to it, the decision to hire a professional belly dancer really boils down to the fact that someone wants to make a lasting impression at their event. It does not matter what your cultural background (in fact I have performed at many non-middle eastern events) belly dance adds a unique twist to your party. Whether you want to surprise the birthday boy/girl, challenge the groom with a dance off at the wedding reception, leave your Quinceañera in awe, or have your co-workers laugh hysterically as your boss attempts to do the shimmy, a high-end belly dance performance can make your special day remembered forever. Whether it was something as simple as bringing a smile to a nervous Quinceañera face or a bride’s laughter from getting her father-in-law up to dance with me, it is a day to celebrate and I want to help you make it unforgettable.
What will you Perform at my Wedding?
I get this question all the time and here is a quick breakdown of what a belly dance show for a wedding includes: (Birthday packages are similar)
– A grand entrance with Isis Wings or veil maybe even double veil
– An upbeat track to get the guests eager to dance
– A beautiful balancing act with either sword, or a candle tray
– A dynamic drum solo to captivate your guests
-To finish it all off (I specialize in getting the party started) I end with a fun song where everyone can dance and get familiar with the dance floor.
More specialized packages are available if you would like an original choreography to perform or a fun idea for a bridal shower. If you would like more information about Hiring a Belly Dancer for your Orlando for a wedding, birthday, or other special event, please visit my Hire page and you are more than welcome to watch my performances on my Videos page.